Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Medications.....

So I finally got all of my medications from my Doctor, and wow it is a little bit intimidating! But we are super excited and can't wait until we are actually pregnant! As of right now everything is estimated, but I should be headed to California the week of July 12th for the IVF! I have been good and enjoying time with the kids. We went to the Dallas zoo yesterday and we had so much fun! We are going to try and take the kids to the movies this week. I will do anything to get out of the house!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mother to 2 boys. Caden who is 6 and Conner who is 3. They are the joy, love, stress, and greatest accomplishments of my life! I love to dance, spend time with my friends and family, and one day would love to travel the world with my hubby!

Weather

Counter

Followers

background