Thursday, June 25, 2009

Anniversary and Updates........




So on June 14th Aaron and I celebrated our 13 year dating anniversary, and June 15th we had our 7 year wedding anniversary. We didn't do much, we just went to the movies and relaxed! Next year we decided we want to go on a trip somewhere. The kids and I have been taking advantage of the warm weather, going swimming, playing in the sprinklers, and watching movies! Last night I got my first shot, and it didn't hurt at all. I have to admit I was really nervous, but Aaron did amazing and it didn't hurt! So now I get shots every 3 days until July 6th, when I go to get my blood work and get my ultrasound and check how I am progressing. 19 days until my transfer date!! Yeah!! We are getting so excited!!

1 comment:

  1. Love that your dating anniversary and wedding anniversary are 1 day apart. Mine too! We were married 8 years on May 12, and dating 15 years on May 13!!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mother to 2 boys. Caden who is 6 and Conner who is 3. They are the joy, love, stress, and greatest accomplishments of my life! I love to dance, spend time with my friends and family, and one day would love to travel the world with my hubby!

Weather

Counter

Followers

background