Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Trying again!

As most of you know the first transfer was not successful. Well we are ready to try again! The egg donor has been selected, and cleared, and she started her medications yesterday. I have received my medications in the mail and will start next Wendesday. As strange as this may sound I am actually excited to start my shots. I guess it is just because I know that medications means we are getting closer to our goal of some healthy little babies. We are all so excited to see the positive pregnancy test and the little heartbeats on the sonogram.

Thing are busy as usual around the Shepherd house. Caden started the 1st grade and is doing great. We love his teacher and she loves him!! He is such a good boy! Conner is doing good also, he will be turning for in a few months and will start in pre-k at the beginning of the year. Time flies by so fast. Where have my babies gone?

Aaron is still in paramedic school and is doing amazing!! I am so proud of him and his dedication. Is has a 3.8 gpa and is about half way through now. I can not wait until this crazy schedule is over. We have a lot of goals set for our selves for the next year and starting to see the progress. I will update when we get back from California!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mother to 2 boys. Caden who is 6 and Conner who is 3. They are the joy, love, stress, and greatest accomplishments of my life! I love to dance, spend time with my friends and family, and one day would love to travel the world with my hubby!

Weather

Counter

Followers

background